Friday, June 26, 2026

ripping CDs.

Hi there! As I am typing this entry, I am ripping the CDs I have into my laptop. While ripping it, I am able to listen to the songs and I realize the songs are actually really good. It is just that I do not have the time to listen to it previously. My CDs are mainly from local independent artists. It is a goal I have when I start my first job. The list of artists are as below:

1. Zerophobia
2. The Impatient Sisters
3. Dewataraya
4. Wet Spooky Dreams
5. A. Limin
6. Bayangan
7. The Fridays
8. Marsa
9. The Venopian Solitude
10. TY:DEL
11. Budak Nakal Hujung Simpang
12. Wobbebong
13. Wickweaky
14. Night Skies & Visions
15. FUAD
16. FUGO
17. LOKO

We have very talented local artists in Malaysia and I hope their future shines bright like the starts in the night sky. May their songs be like the sun that comes out after a grey storm.


No comments: