Thursday, October 22, 2020

Passed at 92%!

 Remember the thing that got me stressed not long ago? I dedicated an entire post of ranting about it. That was how stressful I was thinking about that freaking online exam. Finally I was able to sit for the exam and passed with flying colors! Thank God for giving me that happy news. It felt like a weight was lifted from my shoulders. A burden.. lifted and thrown away where I would not meet it again anytime soon. I was also fortunate to have been given such supportive and good colleagues around me. They helped a lot with the answers and tips. My thoughts and prayers are always with them :)

Also, one of my lecturers made a Whatsapp and Telegram group for the alumni of our tertiary level education institution. We reminisced about the good old days and shared some memorable photos. It was okay. I didn't say much since I'm really the quiet type.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll share more interesting or mediocre stories when I have some. 

windy eh?

No comments: